The Diary Of A Georgian Gentleman.

An anachronous excurstion into the world of a sophisticated gentlemen of leisure...

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Monday, September 19, 2005

A Rude Awakening...

I woke this morning to be confronted with a sight of the most worrying nature.

My Manservant was completely cover'd in unsightly boils. It appears as if my Man has been wandering the locality in the dead of night in search of strumpet. If this is how he chooses to spend his wages then this is entirely up to him. Obviously my yearly yule gift to him of a subscription to 'Brazen Wenches' Journal is not enough and he seeks pleasures of a more substantial nature.

I Have given the wretch the afternoon off to be bled by the barber. I'm damn'd if i'm to be put off my breakfast egg by his foul countenance dripping all over the place. So it seems this evening i shall be taking my chances with the cook at my local Alehouse, the Seven Stars...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Website Counter
Free Hit Counter